We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history.
Sonia Johnson, Women's Rights Activist
There are so many benefits to being a Trailblazer we're not really sure where to start!
- There's the friendship aspect - you're certain to make lots of pals. There's the solidarity aspect - meeting people who care about the same issues as you.
- There's also the opportunity to pick up new skills - media training, writing, project management and so many more - which will help pad out your CV.
- There's the humanitarian side - showing you care about people whose lives are affected by muscular dystrophy.
- Of course, there's the fun side - the opportunity to hang out with other bright, young things like you.
- And, being a Trailblazer gives you the chance to make a real difference.
What's not to like?
Sign up to be a Trailblazer.