Trailblazers is a national campaigning network. At the moment we are running nine national investigations as part of our Inclusion Now campaign:
- Access to public transport
- Access to and through education
- Access to leisure facilities
- Access to employment
- Access to tourism
- Access to cinemas
- Highlighting disability harassment and hate crimes
- Access to housing and independent living
- Access to aviation
- Access to sport
- Access to live music
We are always looking for new campaigners and researchers, so if you would like to make a difference in your area join us today.
Access to Cinemas - Lights, Camera, Access
22 August 2011
Cinemas are popular places for young people to spend their leisure time. Disabled people make up 12 percent of the cinema going audience but the experience they get isn't always the same as their able-bodied peers.