Trailblazers is a national campaigning network. At the moment we are running nine national investigations as part of our Inclusion Now campaign:
- Access to public transport
- Access to and through education
- Access to leisure facilities
- Access to employment
- Access to tourism
- Access to cinemas
- Highlighting disability harassment and hate crimes
- Access to housing and independent living
- Access to aviation
We are always looking for new campaigners and researchers, so if you would like to make a difference in your area join us today.
leisure facilities campaigns:
Access to Tourism - All Inclusive?
22 August 2010
Access to tourism is essential for young people with neuromuscular conditions if we are to have fulfilling social lives and avoid discrimination, disempowerment and isolation.