This is where you'll find the latest snapshots of all the activities Trailblazers have been getting up to.
- APPG for Young Disabled People Report launch
Trailblazers launch the Removing Barriers, Promoting Independence report in Parliament
- The making of Lights, Camera, Access
A collection of stills taken from the making of Trailblazers' cinema documentary Lights, Camera, Access.
- APPG for Young Disabled People Launch
Trailblazers and Paul Maynard MP launched the All Party Parliamentary Group for Young Disabled People on February 16th 2011
- The National Charity Awards
Photos from The National Chairty Awards, June 2010.
- Regional Group Meetings Spring 2010
Photos from group meetings across the UK.
- Inclusion Now campaign launch in Parliament
Trailblazers launch the Inclusion Now report and campaign at the Houses of Parliament on 15 December 2009.
- Trailblazers at Number 10 Downing Street
Trailblazers hand in the Inclusion Now petition to the Prime Minister at Downing Street on 15 December 2009.
- The Microscope Ball
Some shots of MDC's Mircoscope Ball in October 2009.
- The Walton Report Launch
The All Party Parliamentary Group on Muscular Dystrophy launched the Walton Report at the Royal College of Physicians in August 2009.
- Trailblazers University Helpline
Trailblazers Kimberley, Zoe, Sulaiman and Matilda ran a helpline for A-level students looking for advice after results on 20 August 2009.
- Trailblazers End of the Line research
From Januaray to May Trailblazers from around the country carried out surveys in to the state of public transport. Here are some photos from the research in the spring of 2009.
- End of the Line - transport launch
Trailblazers launch the End of the Line undercover transport report at Parliament on 5 May 2009.
- Trailblazers Training
Trailblazers meet for three days of training at the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign head office in December 2008.
- Chain Reaction
Trailblazers rock up at the inaugural Chain Reaction event in November 2008.
- Trailblazers launch at Parliament
Trailblazers launch at the House of Commons on 15 July 2008.